Why Are HVAC Coils Copper Tube & Aluminum Fin?
However, the vast majority of HVAC coils that you see are built with copper tubes and aluminum fins. That combination offers the most effective heat transfer at the most efficient cost. To begin, fins are responsible for a surprising 65% – 70% of the heat transfer on any coil, while tubes are responsible for the remaining 30% – 35%. Additionally, in order for your coil to work at optimum performance, you need to have a terrific fin/tube bond. copper tube aluminum fin evaporator, copper tube aluminum fin ...1.copper evaporator,air cooled evaporator,copper fin evaporator,fin type evaporator,aluminum condenser,copper tube condenser for refrieration and air conditioning appliances,copper condenser,refrigeration condenser 2.it can be uses in various condenser units and our price is 3.there are different moulds,we could supply according to your drawing. 4.aluminum foil: hydrophilic / bare 5.fin type ... aluminum fin industrial ammonia evaporator coil for IQF ...Coil Block ·Φ16mm Copper tube or stainless steel tube. ·High efficiency sine wave fin. ·Fin material:8011, AlMg3, 304(316L), Coated. ·Fin Pitch: 4.5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm. ·Other fin pitchs can be customized by user. Heat Exchange Calculation Software Custom Evaporator Coils | Super Radiator CoilsEvaporator Coil Blast Freezer. This product supports multiple operating conditions including a low-temperature operation (-40F). The core assembly uses copper tube and aluminum fins, and the distributor uses hot gas reheat ports to support the reheat cycle. The rated capacity is 80 tons. Copper tube type evaporator coil for fridge - Buy copper tube ...Made of copper pipe & aluminum fin Widely used in refrigerator,freezer, cold room, condensing unit Dimension could be different according to request. Specification Material: Copper tube, aluminium fin, galvanized plate and stainless steel plate Size of copper pipe: Diameter: 7mm, 7.94mm, 9.52mm, Inner Grooved Or smooth tube.